Welcome To The Equaliversity…
A virtual university to educate and support leaders of the future who can lead the way to equality for all.
Faculty & Team
We’re building a different kind of organisation that…
- Is fully, wholly and deeply committed to equality, via diversity, equity, belonging and anti-racism across everything we do.
- Focuses on equity to achieve equality; which means that people will be treated differently to ensure that everyone can start at the same starting line.
- Maintains its standards, no matter what, because the vision of what we’re working to achieve is bigger than any one person.
We are building our team with intention and care…
- We will always work to have a majority Black and Brown leadership team.
- We will always work to be a majority Black and Brown team.
- Everyone will be paid, equally, on the same pay scale.
- Black and Brown members of the team will be paid at least 30% more than white members of the team, as a form of financial reparations and to acknowledge the additional, unseen labour of microaggressions, biases and other forms of racial discrimination that will happen.
Equaliversity Faculty Team
Decolonising Education Lead
Decolonising Mindbody Health Lead
Stacey Alvarez de la Campa
Decolonising Sustainability Lead
Parent Company Team
Co-Founder & Strategy Lead
Sharon Hurley Hall
Co-Founder & Equality Lead