Welcome To The Equaliversity…
A virtual university to educate and support leaders of the future who can lead the way to equality for all.
The purpose of education at Diverse Leaders Group and the Equaliversity is to drive change that leads a path to equality. We aim to do this using education as the driver to:
- Increase awareness of the impact that lack of equality has on communities of all kinds – both personal and professional.
- Improve knowledge and understanding of equality for everyone – what it is, what it is not – and how it benefits communities, everywhere.
- Empower leaders to apply their learning and knowledge to drive change within all their communities, to increase diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and, ultimately, achieve equality for all.
We are developing our EdTech platform based upon the following values:
- Decolonisation Of Education – a commitment to presenting multiple perspectives to enhance context, awareness and understanding.
- Experiential Learning – an approach to education that achieves the desired goal (change), using engaging, immersive learning to enhance understanding and develop knowledge and skills that learners can practise in the virtual world and apply in the ‘real world’.
- Leading The Way – a focus on developing and nurturing leaders and aspiring leaders who can bridge gaps, build bridges and lead the way to equality for all.
Implementing The Vision
Translating philosophy and values to practical implementation, we focus on:
- Using cohesive, comprehensive and consistent frameworks to structure the education resources and curriculum for each program we develop.
- Using gamification and building progressive technology into our product roadmap to enhance the efficacy of our learning resources through experiential learning and 3D technology.
Hours Of Operation
Our resources are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our global team is available 7 days a week, at various times and we are reachable through our community platforms.